Where your next work will be finalized.
Ricardo Piccoli is the owner of PiccoliStudio since 1999, initially in Rio de Janeiro/Brazil and then moving to Campinas/Brazil in 2006. Later, in 2009, he constructed a complex with several recording and rehearsal rooms in the same city. In 2012, he decided it was time for a bigger change and now the studio is located in northern Italy.
Due to good relationship and partnership with inumerous studios from Brazil and around the world, in a first moment the studio is only working with mix and mastering, also for arrangements, productions and pre-productions of Ricardo Piccoli.
The actual studio setup is:
- Avid Pro Tools 10 system in Apple Mac Pro and Apogee interface, Digidesign controller and Adam and Yamaha monitoring;
- SSL, Pultec, Teletronix, Focusrite, UREI, Fairchild, Lexicon, Joemeek, Purple Audio and Sansamp classic hardware emulation;
- Plugins from Avid, Lexicon, SoundToys, Waves, iZotope, Celemony, SynchroArts, IK Multimedia, Antares, Focusrite, Bomb Factory, Slate Digital, Native Instruments, BBE, Toontrack, Brainworx, Korg, SPL, LinPlug and A.I.R.;
- Reamp with Mesaboogie, Peavey, Ampeg, Marshall, Engl, Orange, Fender and Vox emulation;
- IZotope and Brainworx Mastering Suites combined with SSL, Focusrite, Teletronix and Pultec classic processors, Avid Pro Tools and Audiofile Engineering Wave Editor.